records on walls.

found what i was talking about on the first page. probably going to pick one of these up. would be pretty handy to have.

http://www.planetdj....tent=SET-HOLDER

I've had these since 2005 hanging above my TT or off to the side of my setup wherever I've lived. Really convenient way to cue up a set of records you just bought or for whatver you're playing at that moment. Heavy duty shit too.

how? frames arent permanent.

i have 2 albums framed, and i switch them out every month or so.

I have two records on walls above my turntable, they are (usually) the two most recently played albums. What I put in them changes 10-15 times a week. That would simply be a pain in the ass with frames. Also the aforementioned issues surrounding putting the record behind glass (or plastic, more often) are a non-issue.

I'm selling five record frames (the ones you get at michael's). If anyone's interested PM me.

Recently changed my set up (still in process). It fits (almost) perfectly in the room. Bought it from ikea.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30218111/

I'm going to hang posters in the space left on the walls. Very excited about how this is going to turn out

• 2 weeks later...

Just make your own. Cost me a few dollars (two different wood trim pieces that I glued together / painted, cut the proper lenght that made sense for me and then used my nail gun to attach to the wall). It takes a second to take the record out to the turntable (vice versa). No frames needed. I display a few records that either means a lot to me or that I simply love the artwork. I also been keeping my latest purchases there as they usually get quite a bit of playing time.

records1b.jpg

Love that brains album!