New Color Vinyl for Glass Candy/Chromatics/Desire - IDIB

Ordered night drive on silver and kill on magenta within the first hour of it going up. Just got an email last week that night drive on silver is out of stock and I can wait for some back orders to come in or take it on whatever color they have now. I emailed them right back and asked them to explain why my order didn't ship weeks ago and no answer. What the fuck?

yeah they posted about it on their blog:

The Elusive "Kill For Love" Repress Is Now Back In Stock. We Pressed Another 5,000 Copies On Rush From The Plant...They Rushed So Fast That They Pressed Them On Magenta. Remember, This Pressing Was Supposed To Be On Icey Blue Transparent Vinyl. Outer Package Sticker Says "Icey Blue Vinyl", But The Records Are In Fact Magenta. We'll Fix It On The Next Pressing.

yeah they posted about it on their blog:

The Elusive "Kill For Love" Repress Is Now Back In Stock. We Pressed Another 5,000 Copies On Rush From The Plant...They Rushed So Fast That They Pressed Them On Magenta. Remember, This Pressing Was Supposed To Be On Icey Blue Transparent Vinyl. Outer Package Sticker Says "Icey Blue Vinyl", But The Records Are In Fact Magenta. We'll Fix It On The Next Pressing.

So those people who ordered when the tour restock occurred, some of them are getting the repress? :unsure:

I'm just annoyed because I collect specifically first pressings.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean, who cares about the music? What a legitimate non-issue to be worked up about. The plant messed up and they still sold the records which were perfectly fine.

yeah thats pretty lame. i dont know about this label...i regret ordering from them now. i should have just ordered the chromatics re-press from amazon.

seems like they have slow/super-shitty/non-existant service

It may have been mentioned here before, but the label itself doesn't handle mailorder. Sure the waits can at times be long, but I have literally never had one single issue in the years I've been ordering from them. Plus, their stuff is super cheap.

If you want Amazon shipping time, that's fine, but remember why you get your stuff that fast:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/02/mac-mcclelland-free-online-shipping-warehouses-labor