New Color Vinyl for Glass Candy/Chromatics/Desire - IDIB

wow, that would be awesome. I love that track a lot. There's just so much awesome stuff in their store, but filling my cart with a few things makes it $99 shipped to Germany for four records. I really, really want to, even though pretty much half the total price is shipping costs. Does anyone know whether IDIB offer refunds on miscalculated shipping? Or have USPS prices just gotten THIS fucked?

Will probably pull the trigger regardless when that Cherry 12" goes up...  :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Yeah, thats the art for the new LP, Dear Tommy. Had been delayed for months now. Hopefully soon!

I'm not sure that's Dear Tommy as this cover that was originally teased: 

96932ed0.jpg

I still think it's a single but dammit, I would prefer the album coming out at this point. Also hoping for Glass Candy and Symmetry still.

Definitely would love to get some of that love my way as well but this continues to show how awesome IDIB truly are. I still remember how awesome it was for Johnny to go above and beyond for me getting that Geto Boys 12" for me when it had sold out. Truly they care for the fans.

EDIT: I assumed correctly about the art being for the singles, just hoping that's it is a sign of more IDIB activity for this year.