New Color Vinyl for Glass Candy/Chromatics/Desire - IDIB

1 hour ago, daegor said:

Threw an email at the shirt, thanks!

Totally down for the Drive EP, but not at the shipping price (the LP price is great though!).  That's a really large pressing so I'm hoping it ends up elsewhere with lower shipping (or maybe local??)

It usually pops up at Amoeba but at an inflated price. It's best to go with IDIB if you are a USA peep. People worship Drive so it'll sell out sooner or later. Also that shirt is bangin'.

Edited by Vector53

15 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

It usually pops up at Amoeba but at an inflated price. It's best to go with IDIB if you are a USA peep. People worship Drive so it'll sell out sooner or later. Also that shirt is bangin'.

Canada here, so it was like $48 USD shipped.

If I don't get it it's no biggie, I'm fine with my original pink mondo pressing.  I just dig the presentation, and as much as I like the score I do mostly just listen to those four tracks (and at that, mostly just the first track).

5 hours ago, Vector53 said:

Bumping this thread to say that IDIB has struck again with hooking us fans up. Just ordered the Drive LP and they give me the Magician 12'' and Yes 7' for free as well'. How can they afford doing this lol?!?

Got the same extras you did and I was so excited! IDIB are the best 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Comes with some posters (Lost River movie poster and the Billy/Bully/Rat/Bones/Dave one), a slipmat and a booklet with stills from the film. Each disc has its own sleeve and there's a slipcover that fits all three. Box is thick and sturdy, fits on my shelf with ease. I'm pretty pleased with the whole presentation.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

They've been doing this I think at least once a week for the past 3 weeks or so.  I've emailed about the first 2, passed on this one.  Haven't received anything yet though.

I lucked out and they sent me Drumless, After Dark, Symmetry's the Magician, and a Karah single, all for free.

So one LP, one 45 rpm 12 inch, a 45 rpm 12 inch EP, and a CD comp. Amazing label!!!!

None were really that beat up, just had minor seam splits.