New Color Vinyl for Glass Candy/Chromatics/Desire - IDIB

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

That would be hilarious if it were still priced at $1 tomorrow. It's unlikely, though not out of the question, considering all those free records they were sending out for a while. I scored a couple.

2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

That would be hilarious if it were still priced at $1 tomorrow. It's unlikely, though not out of the question, considering all those free records they were sending out for a while. I scored a couple.

I'm pretty sure all their digital releases (singles, albums, EPs, etc.) have been priced at $1 to download. I could be wrong though.

2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

They just activated the digital version of Closer To Grey, purchasable for $1. 

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Just saw Chromatics respond to a comment on Instagram where someone asked about Dear Tommy and they responded with “Tommy Lives.”

I’d share it but imgur doesn’t work on mobile anymore without the app.  Maybe @batman can help since he’s the one that showed me in the first place.

12 hours ago, Rip said:

Just saw Chromatics respond to a comment on Instagram where someone asked about Dear Tommy and they responded with “Tommy Lives.”

To add to that, they also commented that Closer To Grey is Chromatic's 7th album, hence the VII on the artwork.  They indicated that Night Drive is IV, Kill For Love is V, and Dear Tommy is VI. I really hope it gets released some day.

Edited by wiscodeman