New Color Vinyl for Glass Candy/Chromatics/Desire - IDIB

agreed

store going live at noon L.A. time - 3 pm eastern Monday

It's going to crash no doubt. I'm tempted to get the first press as well....but I already have electric blue...but I don't have it signed either...

I'm also curious to see when they will put up the new LP to preorder.

I can't believe I never heard about this label, or the bands on it. I saw mention of the Chromatic's on an instagram and decided to listen and absolutely love it. Called my local record store and someone bought all that they had just a few days earlier. 

I am in Canada so I get killed on shipping but I managed to get 
Drumless (Mint), Running from the Sun (Cherry), Kill for Love (Clear), In The City, Night Drive (Blue / Magenta) and Themes for an Imaginary Film. 

I honestly can't say I have ever been so excited to receive a shipment!

Dude, that was insane. Almost everything was gone in fifteen minutes. Managed to get the original pressing of Night Drive, signed Kill for Love, After Dark 2, and Beatbox. 

Johnny Jewel is already on Facebook talking with people and ordering represses, so if you didn't get something you wanted, I wouldn't be too worried. They're the best label about pricing/customer service.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Johnny said today on fb that the store was going to go live soon, so more than likely, in the next week.  He had boxes upon boxes of stock in the photo.  

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/11004575_943721248979626_9043005796857565591_o.jpg