Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

Sounds like you should contact Infinite Merch about that, don't you think?

Already contacted them a month ago when I didn't get a link to the Presale for the Detroit show. They said they refreshed my account, and forwarded me the email. But clearly there is something wrong with their entire system (unless the rest of the people in this thread are just claiming to be in but not really).

It's not a huge deal. I'm sure the songs will be on youtube soon and I'd better get a freaking 7". I mostly just want to get the whole email thing straightened out so that when something really cool does pop up that might require immediate action (a limited show, print, record, whatever) I will be able to jump on it.

After a few emails back and forth regarding why I wasn't getting emails, I got this. From this thread, looks like I may not have been the only one...

Our apologies. For some reason your email wasn't showing up in the
newsletter mailing list. We've since fixed this issue and everything
should be good going forward. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!
IM Staff

After a few emails back and forth regarding why I wasn't getting emails, I got this. From this thread, looks like I may not have been the only one...

Our apologies. For some reason your email wasn't showing up in the

newsletter mailing list. We've since fixed this issue and everything

should be good going forward. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

IM Staff

I've never received an e-mail, can you tell me the e-mail address you used? Thanks.

It's hard to tell but Halloween seems to be taken from the audio of the high quality video on Youtube, with some female backing vocals added. The desire acoustic version is nothing special. So don't drive yourself crazy trying to get the download if you can't.

I think I initially emailed customerservice@infinitemerch but the responses came from that @punkrockmusic.com address. They probably go to the same place.

It's hard to tell but Halloween seems to be taken from the audio of the high quality video on Youtube, with some female backing vocals added.

While the audio appears to be from the same show, it definitely wasn't just taken from the Youtube video. It's much, much better than that source and has to be from a soundboard/multitrack recording of the show.

While the audio appears to be from the same show, it definitely wasn't just taken from the Youtube video. It's much, much better than that source and has to be from a soundboard/multitrack recording of the show.

Yeah, thats what I meant. Taken from that performance, not ripped from a youtube video. My bad for not being clear.

I wonder if Brian could have put any more reverb on that version of desire if he tried.

Print goes on sale today at 2.

Even though Gaslight prints are available all the time, I think this is gonna be gone in 2 seconds, just because it is associated with the fan club.

It would have been cooler if she was playing the 45 that we are supposed to get. Eh, I have enough posters to frame already.

Kinda how i feel. On a side note though, did anybody else see the badass classic movie monster prints for Gaslight that El Jefe did? Just noticed them last night, but I'm definitely getting one of the sets.

Yep, I got the creature and the bride ones, which are now on the framing list. Those posters are classics with those iconic images. I can't believe they haven't sold out. If Mondo sold them they would be gone in minutes at that price.