Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

I thought they played small bars/clubs (like Now That's Class, not nesscarly that venue but ones like it) quite a few times during the Sink Or Swim-era, a friend of mine was big into them for a while before The '59 Sound and I think I remember him saying he was saw them a few times before that time but I could be wrong... So, ya gotta any extra tickets to sell me? ;) lol

I know in Philly they played quite a few small shows early on. I can think of at least one house show and a church basement show. Of course Philly is much closer to Jersey than Cleveland though.

i might be the only person who doesn't like this print.  i am a big fan of el jefe design by the way

You're not alone. Because El Jefe puts out so many posters for Gaslight, I only get ones that are specific to a gig I attended. Even then, I won't buy it unless I really like the design. I'm also running out of wall space and having so many posters of the same band is starting to feel kind of redundant. 

I just framed this print, which I'm pretty happy with (especially since it's pretty small).

sosgm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You're not alone. Because El Jefe puts out so many posters for Gaslight, I only get ones that are specific to a gig I attended. Even then, I won't buy it unless I really like the design. I'm also running out of wall space and having so many posters of the same band is starting to feel kind of redundant. 

This thought occurred to me too. The guys work is great, but I can't have a ton of posters of the same band on my wall. What I do is just hang up 1-2 prints and switch them out every month or so. Right now I have the blue handwritten poster and the tour poster from 2010 tour (w/ tim barry and chamberlain) up. The tour stays up cause it's horizontal and I don't have too many of those, but I switch the vertical for my black american slang poster or my fighter jet poster from the roxy gig.

A good portion of my posters right now are el jefe. I've got the HWM Exister PO poster, The Bouncing Souls Comet PO poster, the Sharks No Gods PO poster, the Handwritten PO poster, the GA 2010 Tour poster, the Revival Tour 2012 poster, and the Foo Fighters Miners poster. Still trying to find that Horrible Crowes print too! Damn this sounds like a lot haha!

I don't see ANY reason to speculate on the band being broke. They got by fine before and are on a major now. Unless you know that they have developed a taste for caviar and $20 French bottled water, I don't see it.

They are making so many posters cause people keep buying them. Pretty simple.