Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

Figured I'd post this here since prints are being discussed. My wife is doing custom framing for the cheap right now. If you're in the NJ PA area and want something framed for A LOT cheaper than Michael's / AC Moore etc. let me know. She used to work at a gallery in Rittenhouse square framing stuff and loved it so she decided to do it again for fun.

Does it bug anyone else that they released "Blue Dahlia" as an extra track but it seems to be firmly planted into their setlists? Love the song, but it should have just been on the album. National Anthem should have been the extra track, if anything had to be removed to make room for it.

Also there was definitely one Gaslight rarity I heard at the show last Sunday that I wasn't expecting at all. Spoilered in case anyone doesn't want to know. I don't want setlist surprises ruined for me.

Once Upon a Time

Does it bug anyone else that they released "Blue Dahlia" as an extra track but it seems to be firmly planted into their setlists? Love the song, but it should have just been on the album. National Anthem should have been the extra track, if anything had to be removed to make room for it.

Also there was definitely one Gaslight rarity I heard at the show last Sunday that I wasn't expecting at all. Spoilered in case anyone doesn't want to know. I don't want setlist surprises ruined for me.

Once Upon a Time

They played that back on the '59 Sound tour when I caught them. Thought I'd seen it again last year, but looking back at my doc, doesn't look like it. (I'm lame)

sold out of the tour prints last night to the guy in front of me i was pretty bummed so niw im lookong for one as well

i bought the last copy of the Wolf print right at the beginning of the Charlotte show, and saw this(^) happen to a bunch of people at the end of the night when i went to go pick it up. They did have some of the leftover older prints though for the Charlotte folk, the crowd in Raleigh had nothing to choose from ha.