Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

Well, since two passive aggressive comments have been made about everyone who complained that it's paper (everyone = me), I guess I should throw it out there that I have quite a few 7"s where the sleeves are paper, and I don't generally mind it (especially if it comes with a polybag), but considering how just about everything else about this club/7" has been done in quality that is sub-par compared to what you'd expect from a band that isn't working on a strict low budget, I would have liked to have this on something a bit studier than the "45" jacket. 

Well, since two passive aggressive comments have been made about everyone who complained that it's paper

Jesus, everyone is so goddamn spoiled these days. The sleeve isn't cardstock, who gives a fuck? 

thats not really passive aggressive, haha. Although I do share the same sentiment. 

I'm curious though, how is this release related to punkrockmusic.com ? it's on the back of the sleeve as PRM-001 so i checked the site out. A quick visit may explain why the club saw so many growing pains its first year haha. it straight up looks like some angelfire shit.

Anybody else NOT get their 7" yet?

Got mine on Saturday (and it was forwarded from my old address despite them saying it would be send to my current one), so you should be getting yours soon. The person that said the packing was awful a page or so back was not joking. Way too big of a box. The seam splits are so bad on mine that the cover is literally being held by a total of an inch or less on each side.

Got mine on Saturday (and it was forwarded from my old address despite them saying it would be send to my current one), so you should be getting yours soon. The person that said the packing was awful a page or so back was not joking. Way too big of a box. The seam splits are so bad on mine that the cover is literally being held by a total of an inch or less on each side.

That sucks. This whole thing has been handled so poorly. Glad you got it, but sorry it showed up in such poor shape.