Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

The fan club store now has the new 7" for sale plus three other colors /400 for $8.00 each.

I'm pretty sure all fan club members can buy this (not just those who paid $20 extra to get the 7" with their membership). Pretty messed up that they charged $20 for something you could later buy for $8.00.

image55.jpg

looks like you still need to be a member to buy...can anyone hook me up with  one?

Me too; I didn't renew because I never even got the 1st 7" haha. shoot me a PM if anybody can help! Or lemme know if you're gonna be in Charlotte, Raleigh, or Charleston in May. I got tickets to all 3 shows =D.

What is this bullshit?

Just seems like they are making a conserved effort to piss off their fan base at each & every turn.

It is a load of crap but I'm beginning to doubt very seriously that the band has much to do with the club at this point. From the beginning it was a separate staff working on the club and the band has hardly mentioned the club. Either way, it's crappy to release more colors of an exclusive thing. 

The fan club store now has the new 7" for sale plus three other colors /400 for $8.00 each.

I'm pretty sure all fan club members can buy this (not just those who paid $20 extra to get the 7" with their membership). Pretty messed up that they charged $20 for something you could later buy for $8.00.

image55.jpg

That's pretty fucking stupid.

image55.jpg

T-shirt is exclusive to the vinyl package as well, so $8 for the 7" and $12 for the t-shirt

T-shirt is exclusive to the vinyl package as well, so $8 for the 7" and $12 for the t-shirt

They call it the "vinyl" subscription package for a reason (because that's why people are willing to pay extra). I could not care less about the shirt. More importantly, shirt or no shirt, they made people believe that the vinyl subscription was the only way to get the 7".

Would it work if a  few of us pool some money together join the club and buy a bunch of the 7's? If we do 10-15 bucks a piece we should have enough to cover the cost of the membership and there should be enough to buy a bunch of the 7's. At least I think, I was never good at math. I didn't renew my membership but I would if anyone seriously wanted to make this happen. 

Would it work if a  few of us pool some money together join the club and buy a bunch of the 7's? If we do 10-15 bucks a piece we should have enough to cover the cost of the membership and there should be enough to buy a bunch of the 7's. At least I think, I was never good at math. I didn't renew my membership but I would if anyone seriously wanted to make this happen. 

This might be a REALLY good idea. We should see if it's possible to order multiple copies of each 7" though, first.