Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

Who really does anything new these days anyways? Shit like Skrillex is what "new" music sounds like today. If you've got two guitars, a bass and drums someone else has used that chord progression, or had a similar drum beat, etc...

Lol Skrillex isn't even new.. he fully admits ripping off Aphex Twin records that are 20 years old at this point

Picture of the 7", plus it looks like a new song and a Tom Waits cover.

http://instagram.com/p/jzfInOA31P/

wish it was something from the asylum years, brians just going to try to force it on something like anywhere i lay my head.

"Available now for 45 rpm club members" to buy and play the waiting game. Has anyone signed up again for this fiasco and have you received anything, like a new boring shirt?

we didn't have to cancel did we? did things automatically renew? 

i had to get my 45 rpm 7" from the second market bc they never sent my first one.  i really hope this thing didn't automatically renew.

wish it was something from the asylum years, brians just going to try to force it on something like anywhere i lay my head.

we didn't have to cancel did we? did things automatically renew? 

i had to get my 45 rpm 7" from the second market bc they never sent my first one.  i really hope this thing didn't automatically renew.

How would this automatically renew? They would have to have your consent to charge you again. It was $40+ dollars this time.

How would this automatically renew? They would have to have your consent to charge you again. It was $40+ dollars this time.

Not a crazy question because 10C and Daytrotter automatically renew using your card. Pretty sure with this one you had to resign. That reminds me that I need to cancel my Daytrotter sub.

Not a crazy question because 10C and Daytrotter automatically renew using your card. Pretty sure with this one you had to resign. That reminds me that I need to cancel my Daytrotter sub.

You definitely had to renew manually, because I made sure not to. I'll just snag one of these off of eBay for less than $40 (hopefully). That way no raised-price fanclub subscription needed  B)

• 1 month later...

Update on the new 7-inch:

FAN CLUB UPDATE: 
If you're a member of the fan club, the vinyl record packages will be shipped over the course of the next few weeks.   We'll send a separate correspondence to the members next week with thevinyl color reveal.   You can sign-up for the fan club here!

Odd this got bumped today because guess what showd up in the mail yesterday?

My fanclub 7" from last year finally showed up... with a postmark of 7/13/2013.

I guess all my bitching about Infinite Merch wasn' exactly fair as they actually did mail out the item (horribly packaged I'll add), just never made it to my doorstep until yesterday.

Odd this got bumped today because guess what showd up in the mail yesterday?

My fanclub 7" from last year finally showed up... with a postmark of 7/13/2013.

I guess all my bitching about Infinite Merch wasn' exactly fair as they actually did mail out the item (horribly packaged I'll add), just never made it to my doorstep until yesterday.

Wow that is insane.  I'm glad to hear that it arrived.

I never renewed. I had a member number of 50 something but its not like that would ever matter with this band.

Why should it? That's a pretty stupid sentiment.

Does anybody ever receive replies when you e-mail these guys? I've tried to contact them a half dozen times about my subscription lapsing, but they never reply back.

Why should it? That's a pretty stupid sentiment.

Does anybody ever receive replies when you e-mail these guys? I've tried to contact them a half dozen times about my subscription lapsing, but they never reply back.

why should it? Because they copied Pearl Jam's fanclub so blatantly that they probably left the words "Pearl Jam" in their mission statement somewhere. In that club your member number benefits you. The lower the better. It could be the difference between 2nd row or 80th row. In Gaslight's it will never matter.

why should it? Because they copied Pearl Jam's fanclub so blatantly that they probably left the words "Pearl Jam" in their mission statement somewhere. In that club your member number benefits you. The lower the better. It could be the difference between 2nd row or 80th row. In Gaslight's it will never matter.

The club was thrown together in 2012 so fans could get tickets before scalpers had the chance. They threw in some cool stuff and for some people it's worth it. They're working out all the kinks for this second year. And Gaslight shows don't have seating charts, they're not arenas, so your member number doesn't affect what tickets you can get. If you don't like the club then leave it be. 

Update on the new 7-inch:

FAN CLUB UPDATE: 
If you're a member of the fan club, the vinyl record packages will be shipped over the course of the next few weeks.   We'll send a separate correspondence to the members next week with thevinyl color reveal.   You can sign-up for the fan club here!

Was this an e-mail update?

If so, I never got it. Weird.

Wonder if they are going to ship the shirt along with the 7"

Was this an e-mail update?

If so, I never got it. Weird.

Wonder if they are going to ship the shirt along with the 7"

Got an e-mail at 1am with the answer to this.

This years seven inch record is a coke bottle green color.  A picture was posted on the band's website yesterday.  We began shipping the record and T-Shirt packages this past Friday, and they will be delivered to you at some point over the next couple of weeks.  The download link for the .mp3 versions will be available to all members and sent out via email on March 26, 2014.