Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

I know some of you are into film soundtracks on vinyl so i thought i'd share. http://www.deathwaltzrecordingcompany.com/ have some rather stunning cult film ost (Escape from New York, Let The Right One In, presale for Donnie Darko is up and a couple of zombie films too) on Limited Edition coloured vinyl, A2 posters, exclusive art and lithographs. Even a subscription option for those who are into it.

Guest deathbydrums

Damn, would love the subscription but it comes out to almost $300 US for 6 records, or $50 each. Way too much. Might sample some of the soundtracks in depth and get a few individually. I love soundtrack music. Thanks for posting!

I bought the escape from new york when the presales when up and haven't gotten any word on when I should be receiving them. I saw on another board that because of record store day the pressing got delayed. I'd like to get a donnie darko but not until I at least receive an email about new york shipping. I did just read that it should ship next week but I'm not putting to much faith in that. It has only been 2 month but so I can't complain really.

I was just umming and ahhing whether to change my order to a sub, had a look and theyve just bumped the price up by an extra £30!!! Total robbery. That's ridiculous.

I was very tempted at £150, but they've totally lost me now they've bumped it up.

i dont think they have. The extra £30 is for international shipping.

Wooks, it still only £150 - http://www.deathwaltzrecordingcompany.com/shop/death-waltz-subscription-service/ and theres only 4 left!

Also, emailed them las tnight and got an instance response:

"Hey there

i will ship two titles at a time . this week i will ship zombi and escape , donnie and let the right one in come out at the same time so will ship those together. Thanks for your support we very much appreciate it, we know our records are expensive but when you see them you will be knocked over !

they look and sound great !

best

spence"

Guest deathbydrums

Regretting not getting the subscription. Who ha$ all the fund$? Might pick up individual slices.

Fabio Frizzi black version is available at forced exposure in the USA.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the first 3rd of my sub today: Zombi (clear w/ red splatter) and Escape From New York (half opaque orange, half clear green), #82/100. Look pretty darn good indeed. I have yet to crack a listen as the the kids are on summer break already and they're sapping a lot of my time. Report back soon...

You should chuck some pics up.

• 2 weeks later...