Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

My order for AOP13 was shipped from Federal Way, Washington this past Saturday, December 7th with 2-day priority mail shipping. As of this morning, it has gone to Kent, WA and just left Reno, NV a few hours ago. I live in Connecticut. So much for 2 day shipping. I hate waiting. Was also waiting to get Room 237 from my local record store. They haven't heard/seen anything about it in a while.

Federal Way is the Bell Gardens of the Northwest. I hate it. I live like an hour and a half away and it still takes three days to get to me from there.

Swung by my local record shop last night & grabbed Room 237 & AOP13.

Passed on NY ripper until after holidays... Yes, Room 237 does come with a CD & both of these releases look FANTASTIC! Packaging is really great. Only spun 237 so far & sounds damn good

I am trying to find a copy of the vanilla twist edition of Assault On Precinct 13. Did your store have it in stock?

On the cusp of ordering Donnie Darko despite intl. shipping.

Anyone know if they still are selling the records with the lithograph? It says poster, but nothing about a lithograph, although it's still the blue pressing that's available rather than standard black.

Right I know this doesn't answer your question, but you can buy one from Fright Fest Originals, slick kick ass prints limited to 100. They got some other very cool ones too. Definitely worth checking out. http://www.frightfestoriginals.com/donniedarkobytom.html

bear with me as i don't know anything about this label or its releases. i was at a local record store today and saw a copy or two of a bunch of soundtracks by death waltz (the one that really caught my interest was let the right one in). anyway, i didn't know if these are limited releases (aka hard to find) and wanted me to see if ones they were looking for were there. if they're readily available, then never mind. just thought i'd try to help some folks out!

Yes, i went last wednesday & my shop had 2 more. Not sure if hes got more or not.

Thanks for the response. If I have read correctly, the store is Square Records? Do you know if the store does mail order? My local store did not get any of the vanilla twist edition and I am looking for one at cost plus shipping.

Thanks for the response. If I have read correctly, the store is Square Records? Do you know if the store does mail order? My local store did not get any of the vanilla twist edition and I am looking for one at cost plus shipping.

If there is something not in stock, the owner can order it for you usually, but he goes through US distributors. I don't believe he would be able to get that one in

If there is something not in stock, the owner can order it for you usually, but he goes through US distributors. I don't believe he would be able to get that one in

My local store orders Death Waltz records through LITA and they are sold out of the vanilla twist edition. I was expecting to be able to pick it up locally, but he hasn't even ordered it yet. When it does eventually come into the store, it will be the vanilla edition.

Yeah its square records, great shop but he doesn't do mail order unfortunately. The Vanilla Twist is a DW store EXCL & there is currently 1 left in stock if you ordered through DW. My copy is on standard vanilla.