Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

Yeah it's the frosted clear version. Looks pretty cool. The sound quality is great, DW never lets me down. I just think they're all worth it for the sleeves alone.

Glad to gear it. I've only had a couple of noisy Death Waltz releases myself.   

Just because it was advertised through a retailer from which it won't be available.  I got excited when I saw the ad and never considered that this release would be something I wouldn't be able to easily purchase through them.

Ah, gotcha. I remember when that zine got shipped out, DWRC said flat out that they didn't have Godzilla and that that was a mistake on LITA's end. In retrospect, maybe what they didn't have was the rights to sell Godzilla through LITA.

Glad to gear it. I've only had a couple of noisy Death Waltz releases myself.   

Ah, gotcha. I remember when that zine got shipped out, DWRC said flat out that they didn't have Godzilla and that that was a mistake on LITA's end. In retrospect, maybe what they didn't have was the rights to sell Godzilla through LITA.

Doh, I guess I missed that.  Oh well.  I'll still find a way to get my hands on a copy.  Ultimately I'm just glad it is going to see the light of day.

Quick question. I've noticed that on the stickers on the covers, they state if the vinyl is colored or not. But does it specify exactly what color?

Example: my store has assault on precinct 13, and the sticker says "colored vinyl" but how am I to know if it's the splatter or just plain vanilla color (or whatever they call it)

Quick question. I've noticed that on the stickers on the covers, they state if the vinyl is colored or not. But does it specify exactly what color?

Example: my store has assault on precinct 13, and the sticker says "colored vinyl" but how am I to know if it's the splatter or just plain vanilla color (or whatever they call it)

The splatter is online exclusive, so it'll be the vanilla. I made the same mistake.

ALSO:

Where the hell are the Twin Peaks records? I wish Death Waltz hadn't teased this so far away from release.

Where the hell are the Twin Peaks records? I wish Death Waltz hadn't teased this so far away from release.

I believe the general consensus is that they will be coming in Autumn. The Twin Peaks blu-ray box set is scheduled to be released at the end of July so that sounds about right to me.

Got this Fabio Frizzi FREE 'Gatto nel Cervello' flexi in the mail yesterday :)

http://www.discogs.com/Fabio-Frizzi-Gatto-Nel-Cervello/release/5717513

Yay!

I think they were supposed to be given away at the Frizzi To Fulci show I attended in London last Halloween but probably were not ready at that time.

All you had to do to get it was to scan a QR code from a Zombi 2 postcard and fill with the mailing address.

I had completely forgotten about it and was suprised to see this small parcel from DW in the mailbox.

• 4 weeks later...

Wasn't the regular version of Godzilla supposed to be a green a vinyl?  Now I see the deluxe along with a black vinyl and grey vinyl advertised on their site, but no mention of the green whatsoever.

Yea it was. Seems they added a black and changed the green to grey. Normanrecords.com (where I pre-ordered when it was labeled green) also changed the pre-order color to grey. So looks like they did away with making it green as far as I can tell.