Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

No there hasn't. All of the whining over Twin Peaks has been absurd to say the least. It'll come out when it comes out and there will be plenty to go around. 

I'm not super interested in soundtracks overall, but I'm looking forward to Twin Peaks like crazy. That said, I'm sure they'll press a ton of them. and as kk-downing said, it'll come out when it comes out.

"made available here for subscribers to the DW subscription service."

I stand corrected!

Subscribers had there oppurtunity to secure one last week, the 65 that went up today are the remainder left over from subbers who passed and left overs from the mondo con/ beyond fest. This is open to the general public, only 5 left!

I don't think Death Waltz have announced an exact date yet.. but I remember reading that subscribers would get the record 2-3 weeks early.

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed before, but the obi also says the remaining 2014 releases will include The New Barbarians, A Lizard in a Woman's Skin, Big Bad Wolves, The Innkeepers and Fizzy 2 Fulci.

Not sure if anyone cares, but DW had a couple of splatter exclusive variants limited to 100 for House by the Cemetery and Twins of Evil at Mondo Con.

They also gave you 50% off your order at the end of the day on Sunday if you shouted "I'm a Mondo Con Flipper" at the top of your lungs.  Cool dudes.  Wound up with a copy of New York Ripper for 5 bucks (their prices were way cheap to begin with).

I don't think Death Waltz have announced an exact date yet.. but I remember reading that subscribers would get the record 2-3 weeks early.

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed before, but the obi also says the remaining 2014 releases will include The New Barbarians, A Lizard in a Woman's Skin, Big Bad Wolves, The Innkeepers and Fizzy 2 Fulci.

I am all over The Innkeepers and Big Bad Wolves! So House of the Devil should be up in a couple weeks then? Perfect! Can't wait. Oh! For the people that have it already, PLEASE tell me The Fixx - One Thing Leads To Another is on it.