Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

So, I'm unfamiliar with most of the soundtracks that DW has released, other than Maniac, which I really liked. A store near me has quite a few of their releases on sale and I was going to go check it out today. Any recommendations? What are your favorites if theirs?

Maniac is dope and anything by John Carpenter is great.

So, I'm unfamiliar with most of the soundtracks that DW has released, other than Maniac, which I really liked. A store near me has quite a few of their releases on sale and I was going to go check it out today. Any recommendations? What are your favorites if theirs?

The record store day releases were some of my favorites. Absolutely love the bronx warriors.

That was actually my least favorite of the rsd ones. Of course, just my opinion. We're some damn nice looking records.

I liked In the Wall and The Perfume of the Lady in Black way better

The degradation of emanuel was my favorite. My least favorite was the wall, buit it was still good. Damn I love DW.

Kinda wish Warner would just release Twin Peaks direct. Just seems to be huge delays on this and hard to find latest information.Even then, will 'normal' folk get a chance to order these or will they be subscription-only?

Uhhhh, this is a huge release with a lot of hype. Pretty sure DW are going to be pressing a shit ton because that's how business works.

"Released exclusively for screenings at both Mondocon & Beyond Fest and made available here for subscribers to the DW subscription service."

seems like this is only meant for subscribers to order since they haven't publicized the link at all

Has there been a single Death Waltz release that was hard to get? I know The Fog sold out instantly.. but even then it was re-pressed a couple months later.

No there hasn't. All of the whining over Twin Peaks has been absurd to say the least. It'll come out when it comes out and there will be plenty to go around. 

ANDREW LILES

THE EQUESTIAN VORTEX

Death Waltz Originals 002

Blue and Yellow swirl 10"

one off pressing

Death Waltz Originals in association with director Peter Strickland and audio historian Andrew Liles are proud to present the world premiere release of a true classic of Italian cinema: the 1977 giallo THE EQUESTRIAN VORTEX. A tale of a coven of witches presiding under a riding academy, the film has been hailed by both critics and detractors as one of the most disturbing pictures ever made, with much of the credit going to the film's soundtrack. Supervised by director Giancarlo Santini and created by sound engineer Gilderoy, THE EQUESTRIAN VORTEX is less a score and more a journey into the unconscious, where ghosts swirl with ethereal drones as screams echo into the night. Adding to this is the conspiratorial dialogue from actresses Silvia, Claudia, and Elisa, reading bizarre incantations that unleash the full horror of what lies beneath. We dare you to come out unscathed from the bloodcurdling terror that is THE EQUESTRIAN VORTEX.

Death Waltz:

http://deathwaltzrecordingcompany.com/shop/equestrian-vortex/

Light in the Attic:

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/1482-the-equestrian-vortex

"Released exclusively for screenings at both Mondocon & Beyond Fest and made available here for subscribers to the DW subscription service."

seems like this is only meant for subscribers to order since they haven't publicized the link at all

I literally found that link by going to their website under products. Pretty sure this is now up for grabs for anyone.