Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

Good things come to those that wait.

Like Cannibal Holocaust debuting on vinyl 34 years after its original release.

Scratch that lets make that 35 years……

WHAT !?

You said it would be released on Halloween 2014 ?

Yes we did,  but that would have excluded North America and would have a been a nightmare for fans to get hold of this record… So we’re really happy to announce that now Death Waltz has joined Mondo we can ensure that Cannibal Holocaust will be released worldwide, the only downside is that you’ll have to wait just a little bit longer for it….

February 2015 to be precise. Mondo will release the record in North America with an exclusive sleeve and colourway while in the UK & Europe Death Waltz and One Way Static will handle the art and colourway.

Kinda glad it's not happening tomorrow anymore. To be honest I forgot all about it until I got that email. There was no way I could've done that PLUS Pet Sematary.

Why didn't I think of that? Silly me. Surely there won't be any other records to spend your money on in February. semicolon hyphen closed parenthesis

Still waiting for my copy of Hook and Pull to arrive since I ordered it way back in Sept. Has anyone else received their copies yet? I knew it was going to take sometime for the record to arrive but this is starting to roll into a month now and I'm concerned it's sitting in customs hell. I emailed DW but haven't gotten a reply. Will try them again at the end of this week.

Agreed, Chardee, but it does stink to buy from them. I love their label and I love that they distribute other labels' releases that we can't get in the USA. That said, even taking into account that everyone suffers from LPs damaged in transit to some degree and that it comes from overseas, DWRC routinely experience more damage due to their horrible mailers. There are some other UK companies that suffer from similar issues, but none that present such a spectacular package at such a premium price continue to use such sad excuses for packaging.

Both of my recent orders showed up today. I guess the trick is to buy more than one record at a time when ordering direct from Death Waltz. My copy of Hook & Pull Gang shipped solo in a flimsy mailer and got jacked up, but my House of the Devil + House by the Cemetery shipped together in a bigger box and made it over unscathed.

I was having some remorse over splurging on the fancy version of House of the Devil, but seeing and hearing it now, I've got no regrets. The packaging on these new deluxe editions is next level.

Still waiting for my copy of Hook and Pull to arrive since I ordered it way back in Sept. Has anyone else received their copies yet? I knew it was going to take sometime for the record to arrive but this is starting to roll into a month now and I'm concerned it's sitting in customs hell. I emailed DW but haven't gotten a reply. Will try them again at the end of this week.

mine arrived about two weeks ago in that shitty cardboard condom wrap crap and amazingly didn't have a bent corner!

Silent Night, Deadly Night drops tomorrow. Limited to 400, 2xLP on half translucent red/half solid white split and half translucent red/transparent green split. Limited record stores will get translucent red and translucent green.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/78541/exclusive-death-waltz-recording-co-releasing-silent-night-deadly-night-vinyl-soundtrack/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm meh but my girlfriend's stoked for it.