Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

Silent Night, Deadly Night drops tomorrow. Limited to 400, 2xLP on half translucent red/half solid white split and half translucent red/transparent green split. Limited record stores will get translucent red and translucent green.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/78541/exclusive-death-waltz-recording-co-releasing-silent-night-deadly-night-vinyl-soundtrack/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm meh but my girlfriend's stoked for it.

No fucking way. I gotta get this. And that artwork is amazing.

Silent Night, Deadly Night is worth the purchase just for "Santa's Watching."  But the fact it includes a second LP of original,unreleased Christmas songs is pretty awesome and makes this a must-have out of sheer curiosity.  Plus I've got a soft spot for Christmas-themed horror in general.

LITA will almost certainly have the retail version for sale.

It's up - limited to 500; Disc 1 is transparent green and 2 is transparent red

Christmas Evil is also up - limited to 400 on satin pearl white vinyl

$61.XX shipped is a hell of a lot easier to swallow than $102.XX shipped and with near certain damage in transit.

If you're in the states, there's literally no reason to order direct. So what if you don't get the most limited, precious variant? You'll save money and it'll arrive pristine. LITA is the best. 

Agreed, and at least as far as Christmas Evil is concerned, it appears the U.S. variant has the same run # as the DWRC exclusive.

• 1 month later...