Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

The Fog is up at Light in the Attic for US folks. $40...still bought one.

I was just talking about this release today with a friend of mine who works for Earshot here in Charleston. I loved this movie when I was a kid, and would love to pick this up, but 40 bucks? I can't justify that. I was expecting maybe 25 or 30. Eh..

14.06.13 - 7:00PM - We are sorry to say that the site will be in maintenance mode whilst our web team is resolving some issues. Various problems you may have already experienced such as no shipping and checkout problems we are fully aware of and offer our apologies for any time wasted. We will be working around the clock to resolve all these issues and kick these Gremlins out of the system! This really pains me to do this but we have to postpone the release of The Fog until tomorrow . We are really gutted and I'm sure many of you have been as excited about todays release as we have and we again offer our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please don't hate us! Thank you for your continued support!

light in the attic is sold out. 

Ya, I spoke with Josh over there and apparently they had 100 copies that sold out in 5 min. Then they found 15 more and those were gone in 1 min. People aren't messing around on this one!

If you don't want to pay the crazy GBP conversion... I'd recommend getting on that Amoeba phone call! From them it's $39.99 + $5 media mail

Odds are great that the 'Splatter' is the US version and the 'Haze' is the UK version

What are you basing this on?  The website clearly states "An edition of 700 heavy weight 180g on clear vinyl with RANDOM green, white and blue effects."  I wonder sometimes if people on here can read.

http://deathwaltzrecordingcompany.com/shop/the-fog/