Motion City Soundtrack - Commit This To Memory @ Blue Colllar Distro

oo my bad wrong album, sorry bro for getting your hopes up (If I did.) I'm not familiar with any of their stuff other than CTTM. Never liked the rest of their older stuff or even newer stuff

Hey Hipster.

You really need to listen to "I Am The Movie"!! That is a fantastic album. And I personally LOVE "Even If It Kills Me" but it is slightly too soft for some. You should listen to some tracks on rdio or spotify or something. I really think you would enjoy their other albums!

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone compared the sound quality of this black to the older pink/white/clears? I really wanted this album, but the consistent reports of the press sounding pretty bad kept knocking this album lower and lower on my Wants list.

I am not sure just how bad earlier pressings sounded but my black copy sounds fantastic and is now completely available from epitaph records. I sang along so hard to that record so it may be hard to tell but it sounded good on my end.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This probably isn't worthy of a new thread, so I'll post it here. They've got I Am The Movie in stock

http://www.bluecolla...th=2_176&store=

Yes!!! Thank you! I'm glad I checked the boards before I tried to win a copy from an eBay auction tonight. I can save some money. BCD's been out of stock for months and I'm so happy I finally get to own one of my favorite records of all time on vinyl. And they've also got Commit This To Memory. This makes me feel less sad about missing their show in Seattle tonight (goddamn midterms, womp).

Got it! Now all I am missing is My Dinosaur Life. Should not of held out so long until it sold out.

more IATM are for sale if people still need.

That one's going to be tough to repress because it's not on Epitaph. So yeah. Going to be rough.

I found one on vinyljunkiedistro about a month ago. Was a fantastic find, hah.

I'm pretty sure you can find that from anybody here for like $4ppd. At least that's how it's been feelin for the last 2 years at least.

Pretty sure it only came on white, and they made a bunch.

really? damn. oh wel,l I had some funds in my pay pal account that had been sitting there for a while...so i really only dropped like 3 bucks from my actual bank account.

2 nights ago, I went to MCS's show here in Sacramento California and I got everyone but Jesse's autograph on CTTM and IATM! Best offers?

I really hope you didn't come in here to ask for offers on LPs that you got signed with the intention to sell... Usually doesn't go over very well here.