Motion City Soundtrack - Commit This To Memory @ Blue Colllar Distro

Finally got this album. It missed out so much.

Would you mind posting a link of where you got this? Because on Blue Collar it says it's sold out and I'm not sure if I'm just looking in the wrong place or I actually missed out on this AGAIN.

Been trying to get my hands on this forever and I feel like I've missed out on ordering this like seven times now :angry:

Would you mind posting a link of where you got this? Because on Blue Collar it says it's sold out and I'm not sure if I'm just looking in the wrong place or I actually missed out on this AGAIN.

Been trying to get my hands on this forever and I feel like I've missed out on ordering this like seven times now :angry:

Blue Collar put some more up but sold out again. I honestly am starting to think they are buying some at shows and putting some up but heck it is 5 dollars more than buying it at show and I dont have to handle it while rocking out so I am good. My best bet is keep checking after show nights.

Blue Collar put some more up but sold out again. I honestly am starting to think they are buying some at shows and putting some up but heck it is 5 dollars more than buying it at show and I dont have to handle it while rocking out so I am good. My best bet is keep checking after show nights.

Thanks dude, I was going to say they must be putting very small amounts up for sale because I seem to keep missing out on them by like 20 minutes. Can't believe I missed it again!!! I'll keep checking back.

Thanks dude, I was going to say they must be putting very small amounts up for sale because I seem to keep missing out on them by like 20 minutes. Can't believe I missed it again!!! I'll keep checking back.

I wish you luck but do feel your pain. I missed this a bunch of times a few copies got put up. I did not wanna order it from the UK for as much as shipping would run me. This is like a holy grail to me so it was great to find.

It seems like everyone forgets this exists:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/artist/?id=45

I thought that was their primary store, actually, but apparently it's BCD... Anyway, it has commit this on black for $13 and Even if it kills for $11. Awesome prices.

And a bunch of awesome $8 shirts. But adding a shirt would likely add $2-3 to your order bc of shipping costs being bumped from media mail.

It seems like everyone forgets this exists:

http://kingsroadmerc...s/artist/?id=45

I thought that was their primary store, actually, but apparently it's BCD... Anyway, it has commit this on black for $13 and Even if it kills for $11. Awesome prices.

And a bunch of awesome $8 shirts. But adding a shirt would likely add $2-3 to your order bc of shipping costs being bumped from media mail.

Uhhh Ordered!