Motion City Soundtrack - Commit This To Memory @ Blue Colllar Distro

It seems like everyone forgets this exists:

http://kingsroadmerc...s/artist/?id=45

I thought that was their primary store, actually, but apparently it's BCD... Anyway, it has commit this on black for $13 and Even if it kills for $11. Awesome prices.

Nice! Thank you so much for pointing that out! I've been trying to get ahold of this thing for what seems like forever and didn't want to pay ridiculous ebay prices.

With that being said I'm almost certain that it was marked as sold out on there within the past few days because I was excited to see they had more copies of EIIKM a week or so ago but was bummed to see that this one was still sold out. In any case thanks so much for the heads up!

Nice! Thank you so much for pointing that out! I've been trying to get ahold of this thing for what seems like forever and didn't want to pay ridiculous ebay prices.

With that being said I'm almost certain that it was marked as sold out on there within the past few days because I was excited to see they had more copies of EIIKM a week or so ago but was bummed to see that this one was still sold out. In any case thanks so much for the heads up!

EIIKM has gone in and out of stock there. CTTM just went up since last time I checked, maybe 2 or 3 wks ago.

This is so weird how these are coming and going the way they are. I managed to get one the other day and immediately told a buddy of mine who I knew wanted this as well and it was then sold out. Also isn't really strange that it was sort of an unannounced and unspecified number of this "color" variant?