PO: Yeasayer - Fragrant World

Friends, we are pleased to announce the PRE-ORDER of our new album FRAGRANT WORLD!!!

The album includes our recent singles "Henrietta" and "Longevity" as well as nine other tracks some of you might of heard or will hear at our shows. Details: The vinyl is a 2xLP. The 7" is limited to 300 copies the exclusive title track "Fragrant World" which is not on the album and a remix of "No Bones." The vinyl is pressed with glitter so there is a chance some copies might skip, but remember it's art!!! Each cd/lp order comes w/ a free newspaper print poster and a digital download. The machine will ship these for you to receive near August 20th/21st.

Thank you for your support. xo. Yeasayer.

Sparkle 7” + 2xLP + CD + Download + Poster + Shirt - $60

2xLP + Download + Poster - $20

Excited for this, but will probably just pick it up in stores or on Amazon. Glittery 7" is cool, but not $60 cool. I wish bands would stop including t-shirts and posters as part of their bundles. Useless to me. The new singles are really good, especially "Longevity."

They should just come out and say "Look, most of you aren't going to listen to it anyway so who cares! GLITTER!"

I actually have the Make Do and Mend Discography clear w/glitter press. It sounds fine other than some surface noise when listening at "average" volume with headphones. Turn it up or play it through normal speakers and it's fine.

Or you can buy it from here and not only is it cheaper but it's on blue marbled vinyl.

http://scdistribution.com/yeasayer/

Deluxe bundle is $24.99, just the record is $16.99. Shipping is $10.50 (shipped to Florida) though.

just found this too. shipping was 7.something to chicago. i think the 7" in this bundle is glow in the dark, and the yeasayer version is glitter. good enough for me. i just want the 7".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

did anyone get the glitter 7" that was on the band's site for preorder?

I just got mine in today. not sure what I was expecting, but the Glitter 7in is pretty disappointing. really nothing special about it and it looks like they didn't really try to do anything interesting with it.I8xTB.jpg