PO: Metric - Old World Underground, Where Are You Now? CLEAR YELLOW /1000

What he said. Unless there's something I'm not seeing here. it looks like pretty standard stuff from GZ. For 1000 copies, no way it cost more than $4000 total. MAYBE $5000.

No, 1000 is not very limited for a band like this. Not a real "vinyl" audience. I'd say they're more of a digital sales band anyway. As a result, I'd definitely say this isn't a very good "flippable" record. $27 initial investment and it's been up for months and nobody seems to care (at least not 1000 people at that price). If this was a $10-15 record, I could see it. But there stuff does not go for much in the second hand market....at least not much more than it was originally priced. If there were 300 or 500 of them...I could see it.

Nope. Nothing. Never ordering from them again. Try don't even have the decency to tell everyone what's going on. I had to write them 3 times just to get the first update. I've written them twice since sept 11 which was suppose to be the new release date but still nothing.

Nope. Nothing. Never ordering from them again. Try don't even have the decency to tell everyone what's going on. I had to write them 3 times just to get the first update. I've written them twice since sept 11 which was suppose to be the new release date but still nothing.

this is off-topic...but did Last Gang ever ship out the Purity Ring LP on tan vinyl? I never ordered it...but I'm just curious considering how late the label is with the Metric LP...

"Hello Andrew,

Unfortunately, there has been a manufacturing delay with the Metric vinyl. We hope to be able to ship them shortly, though we don't have an exact date at the moment.

For any further inquiries, I recommend contacting James at Last Gang: [email protected]

Thanks again for your continued patience.

Best Regards,

Customer Service"

I feel like I had to wait half a fucking year to get the pre-order for this (and the new Ben Folds album, but that's a different situation). There's a thread on here where we can post the crappiest/slowest/shittiest labels to buy from, eh?

unless this a pattern of behavior from last gang records, i wouldn't jump the gun here. as far as i know nobody has any complaints about them prior to this. shit happens, your records get fucked up and you're late shipping them out. as of right now it's 3 weeks late, might end up being 2 months late. the main thing i see issue with is them not updating their costumers on where the hell their record is... THAT is bad business.

unless this a pattern of behavior from last gang records, i wouldn't jump the gun here. as far as i know nobody has any complaints about them prior to this. shit happens, your records get fucked up and you're late shipping them out. as of right now it's 3 weeks late, might end up being 2 months late. the main thing i see issue with is them not updating their costumers on where the hell their record is... THAT is bad business.

Yeah, that's what's bugging me most.

Saddle creek knows how to do it.

"Thank you for your order of Danse Macabre (Deluxe Edition) [Remastered] on vinyl!

Due to circumstances outside of our control, the LP has been delayed. It will now be in stores on NOVEMBER 20. We hope to have them in-house on NOVEMBER 6 and will get them shipped out as soon as we have them.

You will still receive your full album download on OCTOBER 16. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks,

Nate/Saddle Creek"

• 2 weeks later...