PO: Metric - Old World Underground, Where Are You Now? CLEAR YELLOW /1000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just saw a black version listed on discogs. Same label is listed, but I didn't see anything about it on their website. Anybody know about another press?

http://www.discogs.com/Metric-Old-World-Underground-Where-Are-You-Now/release/4380345

That would be dope. What would be even doper is a clear pink version of live it out.

I just saw a black version listed on discogs.  Same label is listed, but I didn't see anything about it on their website.  Anybody know about another press?

http://www.discogs.com/Metric-Old-World-Underground-Where-Are-You-Now/release/4380345

i msg'd the guy who put up the discogs info:

"Hey michael, just saw you added info to discogs about a black vinyl pressing of old world underground. Would you mind me asking where you got it? I was under the impression only the yellow existed! May i see a picture if you have one readily available?"

"From: michael_c Subject: Re: metric

Hi there. I got it in the mail from James at Last Gang. I had ordered the yellow one from Last Gang last fall but it skips on my turntable (apparently I'm not alone in this). James offered me a black one when they got pressed to make up for it. It came in the mail yesterday. I don't have a picture of it. I'm assume he'll start selling it online at some point in the near future."

i msg'd the guy who put up the discogs info:

"Hey michael, just saw you added info to discogs about a black vinyl pressing of old world underground. Would you mind me asking where you got it? I was under the impression only the yellow existed! May i see a picture if you have one readily available?"

"From: michael_c Subject: Re: metric

Hi there. I got it in the mail from James at Last Gang. I had ordered the yellow one from Last Gang last fall but it skips on my turntable (apparently I'm not alone in this). James offered me a black one when they got pressed to make up for it. It came in the mail yesterday. I don't have a picture of it. I'm assume he'll start selling it online at some point in the near future."

yeah, I did the same thing.  I emailed Last Gang, but no response yet.

I just received a black copy today, I did not order the original yellow but on ebay you can buy the black vinyl from the seller soundcitybeaches

Looks like they got a whack of them as they have sold 13 in the past few weeks but there is still an active listing. I am guessing they dumped the rest of the bad yellow batch, made some black vinyl instead to use up the leftover covers and are letting this one store sell them exlcusively as they are located fairly close to one another in Ontario....just a guess though as I have not seen them in the local Toronto shops or online at Last Gang or Metric's website.

I just received a black copy today, I did not order the original yellow but on ebay you can buy the black vinyl from the seller soundcitybeaches

Looks like they got a whack of them as they have sold 13 in the past few weeks but there is still an active listing. I am guessing they dumped the rest of the bad yellow batch, made some black vinyl instead to use up the leftover covers and are letting this one store sell them exlcusively as they are located fairly close to one another in Ontario....just a guess though as I have not seen them in the local Toronto shops or online at Last Gang or Metric's website.

thanks!

EDIT: Damn!  had one in my cart, but by the time I was done checking out they were gone.  I missed out.  hopefully  more go up.

Edited by throwgncpr