PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

Oh..... :D

Good on you! I don't think I could ever bring myself to grab it.

time to unload a bunch of other stuff to help with this. while it's probably not the 'best' purchase i've made... I have made some stupid ones in my life. i am happy to support these guys. they're doing what they love to do.

will this ever get me anything in life? probably not. probably wouldn't even get me tickets to the show in Chicago... but such is life.

time to unload a bunch of other stuff to help with this. while it's probably not the 'best' purchase i've made... I have made some stupid ones in my life. i am happy to support these guys. they're doing what they love to do.

will this ever get me anything in life? probably not. probably wouldn't even get me tickets to the show in Chicago... but such is life.

I feel ya'. If you can afford it in anyway and you really want it, by all means.

"Suitcase" is very Appendage-esque. Not their best track but pretty far from their worst. Hoping that Face melt song and the other cool one they played a few months back are on this with some intensity. Will probably preorder the LP.