PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

So the $250+ packages state that it will be a 2xLP, but the other ones don't say that. So I wonder what the second disc will be.

But I give a big thumbs up to those that can afford the $750 or even the $250. I am very jealous. I will be getting the vinyl PO.

I'm pretty sure that every LP in every edition of the preorders will be 2XLP gatefold since the item for just the vinyl and download states 2XLP gatefold.

ordered, vinyl only unfortunately. as much as i love circa those numbers are absurd and im nowhere financially set, i dream of getting a new macbook pro let alone spending 750 for a record set. im truly jealous of you all who get the 2 top tier packages, please post picks when they arrive

Did you actually buy that package or just go through the pages to see what shipping was? If you did buy it...that's amazing. Good for you.

I did purchase it.

If it's one thing I am awful at on this computer, it's pictures. This is the best I can do, for now...The top has my personal info (CC, address, etc...so I cut it out). I'll get on my work computer tomorrow for a legible photo.205287_10100776371467380_679557085_n.jpg

some will dog me for buying it... but that's their personal deal. no offense taken. i'll post pictures when i receive it.

i don't blame you if i had more money to spend i'd purchase it also.

I know it's an age old argument but no one is forcing anyone to buy anything also they are are in limited quantities.

these guys aren't slinging millions of cd's or anything so it's a little extra $ for some super genuine guys that love their art.

Yeah, $250 is a lot for a nineteen year old, unemployed college student to spend on something, much less something like this, but Circa is my favorite band, and I have no regrets about buying this. I've met Anthony and he's an awesome dude. I have no doubts about their intentions here. The fact that it's their first self-released album/anything just makes it all the more worth it to support these dudes. That hand-painted jacket will probably be my most prized possession. :P If I had $750, I'd of bought that, I'm sure. I'm curious about the box. Hopefully it's like a sturdy box you can actually put shit in. Fitting 7"s in it would be great.

It says painted by the band, but Esao definitely posted the cover art a few days ago. I wouldn't be surprised if hes the one that does it.

There's a video on the site of the band personally screen printing and painting the album jackets. Tracklist will be hand written too