PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm thinking of finally picking this up despite all the mixed feedback.  Has anyone ordered in the last 6 months or so from merchnow and actually received a copy that sounds good?

Ordered mine about a few weeks ago and it sounds fine. i was worried about the d-side but it was ok. The pressing overall is just ok.

• 7 years later...

Geez why does Sumerian have such a bad store? Saw it on someone’s IG, googled them. It literally doesn’t show up in full first page of Google. Went back to their IG, clicked links and these records didn’t come up. It’s like they don’t want my money ha. There might end up being other variants. Sumerian always hyped a small quantity and then drops more versions.

EDIT: I see now. They were giving their Patreon members a full 24 hours to buy these first. Well that didn’t work.

Edited by MCDELTAT

2 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Geez why does Sumerian have such a bad store? Saw it on someone’s IG, googled them. It literally doesn’t show up in full first page of Google. Went back to their IG, clicked links and these records didn’t come up. It’s like they don’t want my money ha. There might end up being other variants. Sumerian always hyped a small quantity and then drops more versions.

the 750 variant might sell out before the band even announces it publicly, so i'd expect more variants for sure.

I believe you still cant buy the patreon one without being logged in. But I did snag the x/750 variant on summerians store. 

They are so good at releasing things just far enough apart you need to keep paying for shipping over and over and over again. 

Calling it that Veil Of Maya drops like right after these and the faceless LP's are sold out lamo

1 hour ago, lostcrimes said:

Didn't want to sleep on this but I'm slightly uncomfortable about there not being any estimated release date.

Don't quote me on this, but i grabbed these the second they dropped this morning, and i could swear it had a October release date attached to the product description. With it being the album's 10 year, i imagine these were likely in the works for a bit. 

1 hour ago, dapeebs said:

Don't quote me on this, but i grabbed these the second they dropped this morning, and i could swear it had a October release date attached to the product description. With it being the album's 10 year, i imagine these were likely in the works for a bit. 

Yeah on patreon, the image says “ships early fall 2022” 

Anyone got the Patreon code they would be willing to DM me?
Saw its back up on Sumerian, and would like to snag one if possible 

UK Variant also needs a code, curious if its the same one or a timing thing

Or maybe I should just save money for once, lol

Edited by V3XED

5 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Anyone got the Patreon code they would be willing to DM me?
Saw its back up on Sumerian, and would like to snag one if possible 

UK Variant also needs a code, curious if its the same one or a timing thing

Or maybe I should just save money for once, lol

Same.  Would love the code if anyone is willing to share.