PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

On 9/2/2022 at 6:38 PM, januarytwenty said:

Patreon variant sold out within 2 minutes. US/UK variant sold out within ~5 minutes. 

these were leftovers from cancelled orders, so i expected them to go fast.

im just really confused as to why they didnt just password protect the release from the jump? 24 hours on US/UK for patreon members, then only password protect the patreon variant after that...  and not to mention CREATURECLUB2022 is like the easist password to guess as well lol. a real head scratcher. 

10 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

That password was asked not be shared...

Out of respect of the request by the band and also the people who pay for the Patreon to receive benefits like that, I think it should be removed.

2 hours ago, Daiei said:

That password was asked not be shared...

Out of respect of the request by the band and also the people who pay for the Patreon to receive benefits like that, I think it should be removed.

Why? The UK variant is still available. I’m sure everyone on their Patreon who have paid already gotten one. I consider this paying it forward to anyone on VC who wants a copy. 

Edited by januarytwenty

1 hour ago, tokimedo said:

these were leftovers from cancelled orders, so i expected them to go fast.

im just really confused as to why they didnt just password protect the release from the jump? 24 hours on US/UK for patreon members, then only password protect the patreon variant after that...  and not to mention CREATURECLUB2022 is like the easist password to guess as well lol. a real head scratcher. 

Agreed… they could’ve sold them on the Patreon web store too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
12 hours ago, copelandkid said:

these have been up for a couple weeks now, doesn't seem like a very limited restock at all knowing how wild Circa fans go for merch.

i'm just happy to finally snag one at retail, i missed out the first time and it's my least favorite circa album so wasn't really willing to pay up for one but wanted it for the collection.