15% off everything at Amoeba.com through 3/23 (UPDATED)

Use the code MARCH1514 to get 15% off anything you buy at http://www.amoeba.com'>http://www.amoeba.com (through 3/23) — they also include free shipping with every order, no matter how much you buy. It's awesome, and highly recommended.

I also saw that Dr. Strange is doing 15% off this weekend but I remember some people on here not liking them.

"Okay, here’s the deal. We’re in Southern California and it gets hot! We have never had an Air Conditioner and I can’t take another summer of 100+ degrees at the Record Store melting away so in order to help raise the last of the money that is needed to buy an A.C. unit we’re having a sale!

The weekend of June 30th and July 1st (this Saturday and Sunday coming up) EVERYTHING is 15% off. I do mean Every single thing: turntables, vinyl, clothing etc…. And yes, this sale is good online AND in the store (I REALLY want that Air Conditioner people) so please buy lots. We only need another $1700.00 and I’m sweating away 5 pounds a day!

All you have to do is type in COOL in the “Shipping Comments” and when we charge you we’ll deduct 15% your order. The more you buy the more you save.

Walk-in customers just show up with a smiling face and you get 15% off. Easy enough? Cool!

Thanks guys!

Doc "

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got the last Fake Problems LP "Real Ghosts Caught On Tape", the pink one shopradiocast had, for $9.99 so like $8.50 since shipping is free. Almost got the first New Found Glory until I noticed the reprint company so nah to that,was a little expensive too. Only 800 more pages of the "just added" stuff to browse thru. I bought this right away cause I assume they don't hold it for you while its in the basket, so I dont wanna browse for half hour or whatever and lose it. I'm sure you're all riveted.