PO: Yellowcard - One For The Kids

SRC is finally putting up pre-orders for this starting tomorrow at Noon EST. Release date is August 21st.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Yellowcard-%252d-One-For-The-Kids-LP.html

Jenna here from SRC! I am proud to finally announce the official pre order and release date for the first ever vinyl pressing of Yellowcard, “One For The Kids”. Shop Radio Cast will be releasing this record on August 21st, 2012 with pre orders launching tomorrow, June 28th 2012 at Noon EST HERE!

This project is a very special one for us at SRC and we know many of you have been waiting patiently for it. We assure you it was well worth the wait. This is actually SRC’s first catalog release (SRC001) and something we have been diligently working on for a total of 525 days now. Yes, I have been counting! We have faced many hurdles with this release in specific. However with the support of many we are excited to not only be able to finally release this, but do so in a way that will excite vinyl collectors from all over the world!

http://www.vinylcollective.com/?p=14549

fucking finally, can't wait to order this.

Actually, it says you have a chance at getting one of the clear 7"s limited to 500. All orders come w/ a 7" regardless, the rest get black. The jacket has a slot for a 7" so it would be silly to not send it w/ them.

The 7" will be available on black and clear. Clear 7" is limited to 500 copies and will be randomly distributed

Buy all 3 colors and save! Plus when you buy all three we guarantee that at least 1 of the 3 will contain the limited to 500 clear 7"

I have to work when this pre-order goes up and I know for a fact it will sell out. I can't believe I am going to miss the record I have been waiting for years to get pressed. I will probably buy it once it has been released and is being over priced but the timing could not be worse for me. Glad it is getting pressed though. Don't think this is the first record to have a 7" slot so I am sure it will work. In the case of the RJ incident he wanted 3 of them which is a bit much.