PO: Yellowcard - One For The Kids

not really related to YC but I had ordered IIOI-Proper with my order and they sent me twelve towns :(. I really dont think i should have to go through returning something to get the right thing i ordered when it was their mistake. Not to mention all the times that site lists the wrong color for something they send out.

as far as the One for the Kids I got Orange and its pretty sweet.

not really related to YC but I had ordered IIOI-Proper with my order and they sent me twelve towns :(. I really dont think i should have to go through returning something to get the right thing i ordered when it was their mistake. Not to mention all the times that site lists the wrong color for something they send out.

Accidents happen Ace. Just because they sent you the wrong album doesn't entitle you to a free record. Also what do inaccurate item descriptions have to do with you exchanging a record? Take the high road.

I got the yellow. And black 7".

I haven't listened to the album in years and maybe only once or twice. I feel like each side the songs start abruptly, almost as if its a couple seconds off.

Maybe I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention it, but, I think you're right. My copy was also kind of warped which is unfortunate :/

Accidents happen Ace. Just because they sent you the wrong album doesn't entitle you to a free record. Also what do inaccurate item descriptions have to do with you exchanging a record? Take the high road.

I agree in theory, but I've had the same encounter with No sleep and Run for cover records and both have just sent me the correct record after I brought it to their attention. I have a decent order history with them to show im not scamming them (and if they kept a good inventory they would see their mistake)

Also I emailed them about this Monday and still havnt got a response which doesn't exactly help the situation.

I'm just gonna keep the record they sent and not order from them. I guess there's a reason most people have a problem with this distro s'all i'm saying.

Why shouldn't you have to send it back? You should send it back, but they should pay for your return shipping since it's their mistake and from experience they'll do that.