PO: Yellowcard - One For The Kids

4 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It’s absolutely insane. I didn’t even know lobster still existed… and figure they might not anymore after this.

if it’s a yellowcard album not called ocean avenue does it really need a reissue pressing this massive?

This might be one of the worst decisions I've seen a label make...

16 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It’s absolutely insane. I didn’t even know lobster still existed… and figure they might not anymore after this.

if it’s a yellowcard album not called ocean avenue does it really need a reissue pressing this massive?

I think they started the label up again just for this release so they probably felt that they had to press quite a bit.

20 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Ironic that the Ocean Ave repress was less than 1500 copies.

15 hours ago, vinny0190 said:

Fun fact, Ryan Key and Sean Mackin had nothing to do with this. Ryan only learned of it from the announcement, and the person who did the mix was treated poorly and tried to get his credits pulled from it... That said, I kind of want a copy...

Where did you hear about that? I didn’t see him post anything regarding it 

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, erousso said:

So I got an update in July about this being delayed and now it's December and I haven't heard a thing about it. Anyone have any info on when these are shipping? 

They sent out an update yesterday i think. something about the company they are getting these pressed through was bought out and they should have them in hand sometime in January

• 2 months later...

Discogs says:

"Lobster sent out an email update in July 2022 announcing that the release date would be pushed back to October/November 2022 and that this pressing would be limited 2,500 total copies. Originally 6,400 copies were supposed to be pressed. The hand poured variants will still be limited to 300 each and the other variants will be split among the remaining 1,300 copies."

Soooooo does that mean the non hand poured copies are limited to like 150 each?