PO: Yellowcard - One For The Kids

sure hope this is true but can some from SRC confirm or deny this? since there seem to be several people who post or at least have admin accounts now from SRC, can someone just come out and say the pressing info or list it in the store...

That is not true nor did we ever state anything along the lines of this. I do not have the final order numbers in front of me (dinner time!) but I will post them tomorrow.

haha...thats what my fiance says too!!

and about the song "Struck"...isn't it actually "Star Struck"....isn't their a star before the Struck on the album...

ughhh at least our women totally know us (and see right through us hahaha)

edit: welp, i'm in for an orange. only YC album i'll probably ever own

i guess so...she actually just called me and informed me she spent almost 100 dollars on a purse...so she can't really talk about my spending habits..haha

see my gf is like a super saver who has hardly any living expenses at the moment...i am at a distinct disadvantage.

not gonna lie though, excited for this one to show up on my doorstep in a few months.

Grabbed an orange one! This is one of the first times I don't care about press numbers/variants, I just want this. I really glad to finally have this on vinyl. Should get Southern Air and this right around the same time. I really wish I bought the colored variant box sets through Hopeless, I would love to have thier discography on color but none the less happy to own everything they've done on vinyl!

Yellowcard posted a few weeks ago about the box set! There are still some for sale here!

http://new.merchnow.com/products/131151/2002-2011-collection-limited-edition-colored-vinyl-box-set

Yellowcard posted a few weeks ago about the box set! There are still some for sale here!

http://new.merchnow....d-vinyl-box-set

I saw that they still have them in stock a few days ago. 80 bucks still steep for me, especially since I own all of the albums already. I mean is spent roughly 65 on them when SRC got them, I should have just waited and spent the extra 15 bucks.