PO: Yellowcard - One For The Kids

Why shouldn't you have to send it back? You should send it back, but they should pay for your return shipping since it's their mistake and from experience they'll do that.

Well I got no return label (not even a shipping paper which from experience usually comes with their orders) and they havnt returned my email so I'm just gonna open it and keep it, screw it.

Well I got no return label (not even a shipping paper which from experience usually comes with their orders) and they havnt returned my email so I'm just gonna open it and keep it, screw it.

I'm just going to edit your post.

"I don't have a return label; not even an invoice, which normally comes within the contents! Nonetheless, they have yet to reply to any of my e-mails, so I will just open the record and keep it. Screw it."

I just hate bad grammar and spelling. You also sound like a rambling baby.

I'm just going to edit your post.

"I don't have a return label; not even an invoice, which normally comes within the contents! Nonetheless, they have yet to reply to any of my e-mails, so I will just open the record and keep it. Screw it."

I just hate bad grammar and spelling. You also sound like a rambling baby.

Cool thanks dude. Glad you could help. I'm really not angry just apathetic towards SRC. I forgot the cardinal rule, never complain on these message boards about anything.

We are a bit behind in CS but Danny is working on it now. Regardless he is going to send you the right record and you will keep the one we sent in mistake so you win! Sorry it took so long but he will do it sometime this afternoon

I really do appreciate it and sorry for sounding like "a rambling baby." An email back would of probably nipped it in the bud but then I saw that Proper was unavailable on your site and I just got a little annoyed. thanks guys :)

They made 500 clears and planned to use black for the remainder. Because the final pressing numbers of the OFTK records were less than expected (904), the chances of getting a clear 7" are now higher than getting a black one.

Just because we got shorted on LPs doesn't mean they shorted us on 7"s. We have well over 1000 black 7"s made. All 500 clears shipped on release date.

Ohhhhh gotcha. What's going to happen with the extra blacks?

Actually Danny is incorrect in his statement above. I assembled all the 7" and put them in a box that said "Clear". However they were all randomly mixed. I purposely assembled them that way so they get sent out at random. I never told Danny nor the other guys when they assembled so i think they assumed they were all clear since the box said clear.

There are actually 500 clear and 1,000 black 7" ever produced. There is another variant going to Hot Topic that should arrive any day now that is limited to 500 copies. It is quite possible they will get some of the clear 7" as well since I mixed them up and the guys assembling really have no way of telling what is what unless they pull out the 7" from the jacket.

So final pressing is:

LP

300 - Yellow

287 - Orange

317 - White

500 (give or take overs/unders) - Hot Topic

7"

500 clear

1,000 black

Hope that helps to clarify!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...