Cowabunga Records Sick Club (Mean Jeans, Tenement, Culo...etc)

im confused. those were put up last year, no? also, im not seeing any info on bands in the description. what gives? lineup looks good in the OP.

I think they got very few orders when it was announced and today they revealed the full lineup. The colored vinyl is probably gone by now.

I've loved this label since the first Catburglars single...too bad that band went downhill.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

To all that signed up for this - have you been receiving each release? I got both the male nurses and rational animals without any problems, but have yet to receive anything else. I sent nick (the dude who runs the site) an email a few months ago, and the month after that, and again......but have yet to hear from him.

To all that signed up for this - have you been receiving each release? I got both the male nurses and rational animals without any problems, but have yet to receive anything else. I sent nick (the dude who runs the site) an email a few months ago, and the month after that, and again......but have yet to hear from him.

I've received up through record #4. Just be patient and I'm sure Nick will send them; he hasn't let me down yet.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...