Burning Airlines: Mission Control! getting vinyl release on Arctic Rodeo!

US distros getting these?

Both LPs will be available at Dischord and at Stickfigure Distribution in the US.

But I am afraid it will take a while until they carry these because shipping from Germany to the US can take pretty long, and the US customs make it even slower.... but it will happen!

According to their FB post "Both LPs will be available at Dischord Records and at Stickfigure Distribution in the US. But it will take a while until they carry these because the shipping from Germany to the US can take pretty long I am afraid.... but it will happen!"

Ha ha... I'm a slow typer I guess!!!

So nihac, I'll ask you what I just asked on the FB page: "Can we be assured that Dischord will have all 3 colors of each?

I've paid out the ass for a couple of Arctic Rodeo releases to get them from y'all directly and they were later available domestically.

I just know that if I wait this time it will backfire on me!!

Thanks again for releasing these and it's awesome that money will go towards helping Callum!"

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before but how much should i expect for shipping to New York? If its a lot I may want to split it with some friends here and go in on an order together.

The shipping costs for 1 single LP to the US are 4 Euros, for 2 single LPs or 1 double LP the shipping costs are 7 Euros.

If you order 3 to 7 single LPs, the shipping costs are 17 Euros.

Ha ha... I'm a slow typer I guess!!!

So nihac, I'll ask you what I just asked on the FB page: "Can we be assured that Dischord will have all 3 colors of each?

I've paid out the ass for a couple of Arctic Rodeo releases to get them from y'all directly and they were later available domestically.

I just know that if I wait this time it will backfire on me!!

Thanks again for releasing these and it's awesome that money will go towards helping Callum!"

We will try to send all vinyl color variations to US distros, but I can't guarantee - sorry. We will have to see how the pre-orders are going and what colors will be available for how long.

Also, I don't know if US distros will offer any choice of vinyl color..

Preorder for these is up!

http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com/shop_en/index

Got the blue Mission: Control! and red Identikit even though they weren't the most limited. The collector nerd in me fought it, but those are the colors I always imagined these on so it's time for the collector nerd in me (who, at one point, would've ordered all 3 of each) to die.