Is dead format.........dead?

We have been working and planning on how to develop a collection management feature along with some trading features! This will begin to roll out soon and in various stages. The first part is the collection management feature which will allow you create a simple collection list (Haves, trades, wants etc...) It will be built into your profile here on VC. We are hoping to launch this sometime in August, but it depends on how fast coding goes. As it develops I will make an official thread with more details than just this simple explanation. Glad to hear that many are looking for pretty much what we are buliding!!!

We have been working and planning on how to develop a collection management feature along with some trading features! This will begin to roll out soon and in various stages. The first part is the collection management feature which will allow you create a simple collection list (Haves, trades, wants etc...) It will be built into your profile here on VC. We are hoping to launch this sometime in August, but it depends on how fast coding goes. As it develops I will make an official thread with more details than just this simple explanation. Glad to hear that many are looking for pretty much what we are buliding!!!

If you really wanna make it next-level, have it automatically match up your wants with someone else's haves. Like, it will notify you of all the users who have the record you want on their list.

• 3 years later...

So I couldn't find the other Deadformat thread to bump...

But has anyone tried to log in to Deadformat recently, I can't get the site to log in for me. I'm trying to add recent additions with no luck.

It's always worked for me, I added something last night. They revamped it a bit too recently.

Works just fine for me on Chrome. You could try to clear your caches.

I cleared the caches and still nothing. The weird thing is - when I type my info in and 'enter' the page flashes "Login" still shows and Google asks if I want them to save my password - but I am not logged in to the site.