3rd Wave Preservation Society Ska Reissue Kickstarter II

Bruce Lee Band - s/t is great news! I love Beautiful World, if that one could be done too, that would be awesome! Man, this is shapping up to be a good one. I might just have to get all 4!

Beautiful World is out there. I snagged a copy for like $12 a few months back. There's an orange variant and a blue variant, I think /250 each.

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first learned of the Toasters through MTV's "12 Angry Viewers" (the show where 12 people watch music videos and then comment on them). They all hated it but I had just discovered ska (before I discovered the internet) so it was great finding new bands.

Fuck yeah, me too! "Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down," right?

Does anyone remember when Carson Daly did an hour ska special back in the mid to late nineties? This was before his TRL days but I remember seeing Suicide Machines, Reel Big Fish, Schelprock (I know their not ska), and The Toasters on it. This is what got me to seek out more ska bands back in the day.

I picked it up from Vinyl Junkie Distro. Looks like they currently have a copy of each variant available right now.

I found a copy of this for 5$ here: http://johnwilkesboothrecs.storenvy.com/ It looks like they still have some if anybody else is interested.

I also got an Independents 7" that I've never seen before for 3$. Shipping was also very resonable at $3.55! Total came to $11.55 for both records after shipping. Has anybody ever ordered from this site before?

I found a copy of this for 5$ here: http://johnwilkesboo...s.storenvy.com/ It looks like they still have some if anybody else is interested.

I also got an Independents 7" that I've never seen before for 3$. Shipping was also very resonable at $3.55! Total came to $11.55 for both records after shipping. Has anybody ever ordered from this site before?

I have. I snagged a copy of Mute Print (A Wilhelm Scream) a couple months back for like $8. I picked up a couple other things as well, $50 total shipped for 5 records. Can't argue with that. Showed up probably a week later.

I haven't, but he's on the board. I think he says he's pretty much Traffic Street Records.

It's Servo Jefferson, tour dude extraordinaire. I've bought a bunch of stuff, and it always ships super-quickly. Picked up a Cramps record for next to nothing, some other stuff. Heartily backed.

You should say hey to him if you go out for Dear Landlord shows. he's driving the van for Murderburgers.

FYI, I believe MU330 - Press is still available at oldies.com I got a copy from them a couple of months ago. Love that BLB album! Good choice. Chumps on Parade is easily my favorite MU330 album. I've got a test press of it but know the vinyl is hard to come by these days

Man, they've got great prices on alot of good stuff!

Just ordered a copy of Press on vinyl from oldies!

Was shipping reasonable?