3rd Wave Preservation Society Ska Reissue Kickstarter II

well we're planning to keep going as long as the kids keep supporting it.... so pass the word on, eventually we'll get to everything :)

This is great! I'm really interested in seeing some '00 bands getting pressed. Westbound Train, Royal City Riot, Monkey, and maybe a few other bands that never really had vinyl releases for any of their stuff. Listened to Royal City Riots "Whatever You Please". One of my favorite albums of all time and not many people know about the band. This album in particular deserves the vinyl treatment in my opinion.

Man, the Slackers ep has been a long time coming. Would love to have the test press of it, but I have no idea when I'll be able to scrounge up $80 at this time of the year. I really prefer these versions of the songs as opposed to what's on 'Peculiar', which coincidentally is probably my least favorite album they put out.

This might seem like a silly question but if u do the $80 for a test press and color vinyl, can u mix it up? Like say a test press of the toasters and color vinyl of one of the others????

we can totally do this if its what you want just pledge the $80 for the record you want... and message justin thru the system to let him know what lp you want... also (and this is important) when the whole thing is said and done you get sent a survey from kickstarter to give us your address and comments... in the comments just remind us what you're doing :)

If it gets to the level for the extra LP it would be rad to do a comp of all the Ska is Dead Vol. 1 7"s or something.

we thought about this, but its two different projects (sid involves other parties, and then we'd have to go back and negotiate with all the bands) whereas its just easier for justin and i to straight negotiate with one party for the bonus items.. we have some things tentatively lined up we think people will like ;)

we can totally do this if its what you want just pledge the $80 for the record you want... and message justin thru the system to let him know what lp you want... also (and this is important) when the whole thing is said and done you get sent a survey from kickstarter to give us your address and comments... in the comments just remind us what you're doing :)

Badass! this just makes it that more awesome!

we thought about this, but its two different projects (sid involves other parties, and then we'd have to go back and negotiate with all the bands) whereas its just easier for justin and i to straight negotiate with one party for the bonus items.. we have some things tentatively lined up we think people will like ;)

Well, we trust you guys to release awesome tunes. Judging by posts, and 9 pages of support, if the incentive is reached, we know whatever it is it will be freakin rad!

$80 pledged B), if I'm thrifty enough throughout this remaining 34 days, I might just spring up and also get one of the other colored vinyl. I'm stuck between Slackers and All Stars haha.

Also shared this up on my Facebook to try and get more support. B)

you can add another record if you want, just add the second amount to your original pledge and message me on the KS page so I have a record of it and can keep track of the changes.