3rd Wave Preservation Society Ska Reissue Kickstarter II

record #2 up in the first post.

also.... the aquabats are totally down with us doing the records... however they have a distribution deal with fearless who will not license the records because they think it would effect the value of the rights a few years down the line if the kids show blows up. So basically we can't do the records now... because they would sell less copies sometime in the future if the band becomes the beatles.

also.... the aquabats are totally down with us doing the records... however they have a distribution deal with fearless who will not license the records because they think it would effect the value of the rights a few years down the line if the kids show blows up. So basically we can't do the records now... because they would sell less copies sometime in the future if the band becomes the beatles.

Which will not happen but greed motivates. I love The Aquabats but in no way shape or form are they going to be that huge in a few years for a show that isn't even on basic cable, at least where i live. If they were going to be that well known I think there would be some sort of buzz brewing about them by now.

Yeah the killer was sitting in a room with the Aquabats dudes after a show in Chicago and them all universally being like, this sounds really fun...we would love to do this...go ahead and check with Fearless and let's go from there...then the label coming up with the most distorted and dumb idea ever, that us doing the release would devalue future potential to make more money.

Motherfucking capitalist swine.