3rd Wave Preservation Society Ska Reissue Kickstarter II

Just realized Skankin' Pickle - Live has never been released on vinyl. This NEEDS to happen someday. IMO its a requirement to any ska fan's collection.

Personally, I'd rather see stuff from bands that haven't released hardly anything on vinyl. Let's Go Bowling, Skandalous All-Stars, King Apparatus and Chris Murray. Any of these would be great. Also some MMB represses would be awesome.

Personally, I'd rather see stuff from bands that haven't released hardly anything on vinyl. Let's Go Bowling, Skandalous All-Stars, King Apparatus and Chris Murray. Any of these would be great. Also some MMB represses would be awesome.

That would be nice too. Though Skankin' Pickle - Live is easily their best release, IMO.

Voodoo Glow Skulls has plenty on vinyl and all for reasonable prices too. Check eBay. But I agree, some MMB reissues would be pretty awesome.

I believe I got "Who Is, This Is" for less than $10ppd on eBay a few years ago. I bought Firme for $3 plus shipping from Japan on eBay as well, though the eBay seller was a scam artist and I never ended up receiving the item. Other than those 2 albums and the 7"s that came out around that time, I've got no use for the rest of their catalog.

I believe I got "Who Is, This Is" for less than $10ppd on eBay a few years ago. I bought Firme for $3 plus shipping from Japan on eBay as well, though the eBay seller was a scam artist and I never ended up receiving the item. Other than those 2 albums and the 7"s that came out around that time, I've got no use for the rest of their catalog.

Yeah, personally I don't care for VGS. Their singer is just too monotone for me.