PO: The Dark Knight Rises OST LP

Really want to order but I'm afraid it'll be repressed soon and be a shit ton cheaper.

i'm okay with taking the chance now at maybe over spending $15 for a first press that is limited to 500 copies, rather than not get it and have to pay hundreds more in the secondary market if it's not repressed, and it most likely won't.

i'm okay with taking the chance now at maybe over spending $15 for a first press that is limited to 500 copies, rather than not get it and have to pay hundreds more in the secondary market if it's not repressed, and it most likely won't.

Yeah, went ahead and ordered it. Says it'll take one to two months to dispatch now.

i can't believe it, but my batman begins record already made it here from the UK! it's sooooooooo GORGEOUS. i'm not even worried about a US pressing coming out later--this is a definitive release. they shipped it in a cardboard enforced envelope though, so i'm probably very lucky that it arrived in mint condition.

Man I didn't realize my CC payment didn't go through for the Batman Begins OST (it was the fraud detection thing since it's an overseas charge) and I wasn't able to resolve the issue until now. I'm hoping it won't be on backorder because I'm paying for it now but it keeps my original order date when it was in stock.

In the email from amazon I saw today it says I have 3 more days to update the payment before my order is cancelled so I hope the original order goes through and it ships sooner rather than later

On my Batman Begins vinyl, I noticed the other day that the center label on side 3 was bubbling up like it wasn't glued down properly in the middle. So when i tried to play side 4, it didn't lay perfectly flat and affected the sound a bit. I emailed Silva Screen about it and they're sending me a new one and told me to not even bother sending back this one. I think they're just sending a whole extra copy of the soundtrack so I'm going to have 1 and 3/4 copies (sides 1, 2, and 3 played fine). Great customer service all around--I'm so glad that I bought it directly from them. Hopefully they put out some other sweet releases in the future.