selling dads collection, be the first to cherry pick this great collection

rexwalls

my dad passed over 10 years ago. he left me and my brother a record collection of over 2000 records. most are in good and excellent condition. some are in near mint condition while there are a few in bad condition.

i have found many genres. I have many miles davis, beatles, alice cooper, led zep, iron butterfly and many many many more. some are uk imports. some are promotional not for sale lps.

me and my brother have decided not to sell to any dealers but collectors only. i would like to drop the price and sell them at a very appealing price. if you are interested in any records, or want to know more about what other artists i have, please contact me. [email protected]

all of the lps are shown here in a series of youtube videos. videos are numbered 1-15. please start at number 1. there is no number 10. also, videos 3 4 5 6 and 7 and still pending upload.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rexwalls84/videos

contact me at [email protected] to make an offer

there are many inquieres so act fast. also, i have so many offers for the floyd and zep i may just have to do an auction.