TEXAS IS THE REASON REUNION SHOW — OCTOBER 11 — NYC

seriously fuggov, Johnny On The Spot.....I'd be some cash to see that song alone.....and the rest of the set will fuggin rule

Didn't mean to be a negative nancy. I think it was Scott's liberal use of capital letters that pulled that out of me. Everytime I hear someone cream their pants about this band I go to youtube to listen to a few songs and then wonder if I am missing something.

Shades Apart is the band that I never understood all the love they received.

Why do you say that? I got into them pretty recently (scored a copy Seeing Things at a Thrift Store in Trenton a couple years ago for a $1), but I really enjoy their stuff.

Btw, if anyone is interested in getting presale tickets the code is "obvious."

Why do you say that? I got into them pretty recently (scored a copy Seeing Things at a Thrift Store in Trenton a couple years ago for a $1), but I really enjoy their stuff.

Btw, if anyone is interested in getting presale tickets the code is "obvious."

Wait, Trenton NJ?

Few things:

The pre-sale: when does that start?

Philly folks: Jealous about Richie Birkenhead doing a solo show out your way on August 10th. Go and tell me about it.

Shades Apart: They were simply a dull band to me in a time of punk and alternative music innovation. I might enjoy it more now in hindsight.

Gameface and On The Might Of Princes boring? How dare you!

was never a fan of either band. and I just looked at the line ups again, could have sworn quicksand was playing one of the nights with Chain... I take back. every night has two bands i'd like to see and two bands i'd rather not see. Chain, Bold, YOT, Into Another, yes plz.

Mike

I notice that nights 3 and 4 only have four bands listed. There are some heavy hitting NYC acts conspicuously missing: Gorilla Biscuits, Quicksand, Burn, Orange 9mm, Civ etc. I am betting that GB and Quicksand are announced down the line. Quicksand was a last minute addition to the West Coast shows and I bet it's the same this time around.

Now, how about an Elliott reunion for one of these shows?