Stretched ears?

ive got a 9/16" septum. im still looking for something good to wear it in. i dont wear hanging jewelry though. what ive got in it now is a 1/2" custom Delrin plug. i just want something that properly fits the hole.

Have you checked out septum spikes before? Onetribe carries them in stone and wood.

Blacklungs... looks like you're off to a good start, but you have some stiff competition! Lots of sites out there with comparable prices and bigger selection. Body Art Forms and Onetribe to name two.

Have you checked out septum spikes before? Onetribe carries them in stone and wood.

Blacklungs... looks like you're off to a good start, but you have some stiff competition! Lots of sites out there with comparable prices and bigger selection. Body Art Forms and Onetribe to name two.

i love onetribe, i just dont like the way those look. i stick to just a standard plug generally.

glasswearstudios have some really cool glass retainers, but they dont have my size currently (and havent for close to a year now)

Yeah those guys are doing awesome, i started just less than a month ago so hopefully in a couple of years i can be up to their standards!