WTB/WTTF - C&C, Dave Hause, TBS, Limbeck, Frank Turner

janer05

I wanted to see if I could get some things from my wish list. Would prefer to trade (+ money if necessary)- items I have for trade/sale are listed below. Please pm me to let me know what trade/price you're looking to get (or just that you're interested in selling, if you'd prefer for me to throw out an offer). Don't really care about color unless it's specifically noted. Thanks for taking a look!

Want to Buy or Trade For:

12"

• City & Colour - Bring Me Your Love
  • Everest - Ghost Notes
  • Everest - On Approach
  • Frames - Any LPs other than For The Birds
  • Frank Turner - Poetry Of The Deed
  • Frank Turner - Sleep Is For The Week
  • Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova - Once (Music From The Motion Picture)
  • Good Life, The - Album Of The Year
  • Good Life, The - Black Out
  • Limbeck - Hi, Everything's Great
  • Motion City Soundtrack - I Am The Movie
  • Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (1st Press - Grey Baby Blue, Clear Gold and Clear)
  • Taking Back Sunday - Test Presses Other Than We Play Songs and TAYF

7"

• Dave Hause - Time Will Tell (Red)
  • Dave Hause - Resolutions (Black)
  • Jimmy Eat World/Taking Back Sunday Split
  • Motion City Soundtrack/Limbeck Split
  • Taking Back Sunday - A Decade Under The Influence/Your Own Disaster (Tan)
  • Taking Back Sunday - Liar (It Takes One To Know One)
  • Taking Back Sunday - Test Presses

Want To Trade or Sell:

7"

• Dave Hause - Heavy Heart (w/ DL card - /700)
  • Dave Hause - Heavy Heart (w/ DL card - orange - /300)
  • Emery - Cutthroat Collapse/Open Hands, Closed Eyes (picture disc - /1000)
  • The Horrible Crowes - Records Store Day 7" (have this one on the Fingerprints exclusive red color- I might be willing to sell or trade. If you're interested in buying, just keep in mind that I don't think I'd sell it alone)
  • Ryan Adams - Heartbreak A Stranger/Black Sheets Of Rain (Blue - RSD 2012 Release - /2500)
  • White Stripes, The - Hand Springs/Red Death At 6:14 (Black & Red Swirled - RSD 2012 Release)

12"

• Anberlin - Blueprints For The Black Market (/1000)
  • The Get Up Kids - Four Minute Mile (opaque white - /750)
  • Hey Mercedes - Hey Mercedes EP (w/ DL card - /700)
  • The Horrible Crowes - Elsie
  • Limbeck - S/T (platinum - /500)
  • Manchester Orchestra - I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child (still sealed)
  • Matt Pryor - May Day (EU pressing - red - /200 - w/ cd of the album from Arctic Recordings)
  • Piebald - Volume I-III (RSD 2011 - blue/green/yellow - /1000)
  • Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Cardinology (red)
  • Say Anything - Anarchy, My Dear (transparent red... would consider selling my gold EU /200 copy if someone would prefer it - both are still sealed)
  • Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler (blue - /550... would consider selling my black /150 copy if someone would prefer it)
  • V/A - The Breakfast Club Soundtrack (white - #99/5000 - still sealed)
  • V/A - Empire Records Soundtrack (gold - #1171/5000 - still sealed)

Big Scary Monsters has a red/yellow mix for $18.30 ppd to the US. Not sure the pressing information for this one- hadn't heard of this color until I just searched.

The red that I'm selling was from Arctic Recordings (still available). Not sure how much it is because I think for that site you contact them with your zip code for shipping rates. I paid $23.52 ppd.

• 2 weeks later...

Those Taking Back Subday records you're looking for are going to be a challenge to find. It took me forever. If I ever decide to sell my collection, I'll definitely hit you up, but that's a big if. I've got all of the variants and three tests. Also, check eBay often. There's this guy on there who seems to have a stash of rare variants that he puts up starting at $.99. That's where I got my fan Decade 7", Decade test, and a few rare TAYF and WYWTB variants. The Liar 7" can be found pretty cheap on there too. I'd consider getting rid of my I Am the Movie, but I don't really see anything I'd wanna trade it for. Good luck!

Thanks ianmonsta! A few of the things I want are actually still available online but I was trying to get rid of some stuff and avoid using money out of pocket if possible. Actually just worked out a deal with ozfacter (who is freaken awesome), so think I'm all set on the Tim Barry front for the time being.

And yea, Kevin, if you ever decide to sell your TBS stuff, I'll be here. In the meantime, I'll definitely keep an eye on eBay. Have seen a few of the things on my want list pass me by because I'm trying to avoid buying anything until I get rid of the stuff taking up shelf space. Hopefully I'll get everything listed on eBay this week so I can have some cash