BTBAM - The Parallax Part 2: Future Sequence

Kill me.

"Merch Limited offers appealing limited addition items to our buyers."

limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition limited addition

It's all the label, like every single other band/artist that is signed.

not saying your wrong or right but if its metal blades deal - then they are not doing a very good job at promoting it (unlike the cd, 2xlp, the space suit, t-shirt, etc. they were selling in the preorder) because i cant find a single mention of it anywhere on their sites - and why wouldnt metal blade just put it in their own store to sell? to me, it looks like the band took the regular ol' 2xlp, bought some mailers for probably $1 a piece, and contracted this merchlimited company to screen up the art and sell / ship while they are on tour.

not saying your wrong or right but if its metal blades deal - then they are not doing a very good job at promoting it (unlike the cd, 2xlp, the space suit, t-shirt, etc. they were selling in the preorder) because i cant find a single mention of it anywhere on their sites - and why wouldnt metal blade just put it in their own store to sell? to me, it looks like the band took the regular ol' 2xlp, bought some mailers for probably $1 a piece, and contracted this merchlimited company to screen up the art and sell / ship while they are on tour.

If so, that's smart

Bands contracting 3rd party companies for merch outside of a label? Highly doubtful, most band's label contracts would never allow for this, especially restrictive labels like metal blade and victory.

More likely: limitedmerch or whoever contacts metal blade to buy 100 LPs and CDs at wholesale (like any other distro does) and gets the licensing/permission to make the box set, screenprints a bunch of shitty record mailers, and makes a bunch of profit on each box.

Metal blade has no reason to promote this, because they already made their $$$. And limitedmerch understandably sucks at promoting this because they are a joke of a company (from what I can tell) and this is a joke of a "box" set.

Personally I just dont think there's any way that the band had a hand in this no matter how you try to look ar it. I've talked a bunch with Tommy and Paul before at shows and theyre one of those bands that basically tours for a living and doesn't see much of any profit from their record sales, same with most bands signed to major labels.