PO: The XX - Coexist

USA direct preorder: http://shopusa.xlrecordings.com/coexist

looks like its $29 and some change...media mail included in that price....slightly cheaper than Amazon (surprisingly) but 30 bucks for a 180g and book seem real steep....if it was a double yea id understand....still might bit! I'm sure that albums gonna rule

Nice I was going to pre-order today but I'll wait to see what this is

Same here, I definitely want that boxset

I saw the xx at coachella in 2010; they were playing on the outdoor stage in the hottest part of the day. Not ideal for a bunch of brits dressed in black. Then the roof of the main stage burst into flames in the middle of their set. Lol, takes me back

Same here, I definitely want that boxset

I saw the xx at coachella in 2010; they were playing on the outdoor stage in the hottest part of the day. Not ideal for a bunch of brits dressed in black. Then the roof of the main stage burst into flames in the middle of their set. Lol, takes me back

Yeah I was there too. That was the worst time slot ever for XX to play. They should have been in a tent at night which would have suited their music much better. I saw them at the music box a few months before that and they were amazing. Also, that fire on the main stage was from Coheed and Cambria's set, which was awesome btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...